Pubic Mass Guidelines:
· Wear a mask throughout Mass.
If you do not have a mask, please let the sacristan or usher know and we will provide you with a mask.
· Remove mask for Holy Communion.
Please prepare your face mask prior to Holy Communion. Please remove any gloves prior to receiving the Eucharist.
· Use hand sanitizers or wash hands before and after coming to Church.
Hand sanitizers are located at the Church entrances. Restrooms are single family use only. All are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and sanitize hands before receiving Holy Communion.
· Please allow for Social Distancing. Sit in designated pews only. Only two family stations per pew. Families of 4 or more may take up an entire available pew.
· Must maintain 6-foot distance from all others outside of household, especially in the Communion line. Please wait until your section’s turn before coming to Holy Communion. Our ushers will guide you.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE A COMMITMENT!
Join Dr. Thomas Humphries, professor of Theology at St. Leo University each Sunday at 1:00 PM online through Zoom. Click on the button above to join in at 1:00 PM.