Come and Pray for our nation, for our Church and for LIFE!
Exposition and Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament
Thursday, October 29th
8am The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
9am Novena before the Election
12pm The Angelus and The Rosary
3pm The Divine Mercy Chaplet
Let us pray for an end to abortion, for a greater respect for life from conception to natural death, for the sanctity of Holy Matrimony, for the preservation of our Religious liberty, and for peace, justice and unity within our divided nation.
Sign up board is located in the narthex of the Church.
Pubic Mass Guidelines:
· Wear a mask throughout Mass.
If you do not have a mask, please let the sacristan or usher know and we will provide you with a mask.
· Remove mask for Holy Communion.
Please prepare your face mask prior to Holy Communion. Please remove any gloves prior to receiving the Eucharist.
· Use hand sanitizers or wash hands before and after coming to Church.
Hand sanitizers are located at the Church entrances. Restrooms are single family use only. All are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and sanitize hands before receiving Holy Communion.
· Please allow for Social Distancing. Sit in designated pews only. Only two family stations per pew. Families of 4 or more may take up an entire available pew.
· Must maintain 6-foot distance from all others outside of household, especially in the Communion line. Please wait until your section’s turn before coming to Holy Communion. Our ushers will guide you.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE A COMMITMENT!
Bishop Parkes clarifies recent comments by Pope Francis
Join Dr. Thomas Humphries, professor of Theology at St. Leo University each Sunday at 1:00 PM online through Zoom. Click on the button above to join in at 1:00 PM.