Pubic Mass Guidelines:
· Wear a mask throughout Mass.
If you do not have a mask, please let the sacristan or usher know and we will provide you with a mask.
· Remove mask for Holy Communion.
Please prepare your face mask prior to Holy Communion. Please remove any gloves prior to receiving the Eucharist.
· Use hand sanitizers or wash hands before and after coming to Church.
Hand sanitizers are located at the Church entrances. Restrooms are single family use only. All are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and sanitize hands before receiving Holy Communion.
· Please allow for Social Distancing. Sit in designated pews only. Only two family stations per pew. Families of 4 or more may take up an entire available pew.
· Must maintain 6-foot distance from all others outside of household, especially in the Communion line. Please wait until your section’s turn before coming to Holy Communion. Our ushers will guide you.
All are welcome to join us for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass:
Saturdays at 4pm
Sundays at 8am & 10:30am
Weekdays at 8am
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE A COMMITMENT!
Our next Wednesday gathering will be on April 6th from 6:30pm to 8pm for food, games, faith & friendship. All youth in grades 6-12 are welcome to join us by the bonfire here at Our Lady's Grotto.